Tuesday, June 23, 2009

right on target

nathan and i bought our first vacuum last night. it was so exciting! i can't even tell you how hard it was to pick one out! who would've known there were so many different choices. we went with a dirt devil, bagless. it just looks like it's ready to vacuum. nate and i are both very pleased with our purchase. we also picked up a snow cone ice shaver. must have. when we got home nathan put the vacuum together like a manly man and he vacuumed up the mess the vacuum made. circle of life i guess. i can't wait to vacuum our whole apartment! all 743 square feet of it! nathan and i need to think of a name for the vacuum. like chaez or lightning mcqueen. we watched tommy boy after he put it together so maybe we'll name it richard or something. exciting life!

i love our new vacuum and snow cone maker! target has everything you could ever need!

3 comments:

  1. How 'bout Harry? Like in Dirty Harry since it is a Dirt Devil. Congrats again... I hear I missed a fabulous program at the reception- somebody could have let me in on it so I could have witnessed it! Keep up the good blogging, throw some pics up there, we want to see your cute mug.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok. it's done. dirty harry it is! it totally looks like a dirty harry. i'll have to put a picture up of our new happy family, nate, heather and dirty harry!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love love love your blog it is so neat reading about all the little things that are just amazing when you first get married. Because you are doing everything together for the first time which is so much fun. It is nice cause it reminds me of when my hubby and I were first married and even after 6 years those little moments still take my breathe away. Being married only gets better:>

    ReplyDelete